Tuesday, February 22, 2011

a good attempt

i was recently putting pictures from my camera onto the computer and was reminded of our latest attempt at trying to get a quick family picture when i saw these:






someone asked me once how i always got pictures of caroline smiling. let me tell you - it's near impossible to get that girl to look at the camera and smile. especially when i'm not on the other side of the camera trying to do things to make her laugh. i only share the cute ones. those are the ones that make the blog.

but, i thought these were pretty funny. shaun's face is cracking me up in the 2nd one and my giant finger in the last whole is pretty hilarious. and you can tell that C is getting a kick out of this too. oh well, it was a good attempt. better luck next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment